About Us

Monday, January 23, 2006

A rainy monday morning

it's a rainy monday morning, but Tink doesn't seem to mind. After eating a hearty breakfast, we went for a walk. She's helped me with laundry (even climbed in the clothesbasket!), snored through my phonecalls and hasn't stopped cuddling. It makes it tough to get things done around here. All i want to do is snuggle : )

We're looking to get her licence today and tomorrow we'll get a harness and ID tag. We could go out today, but with all the driving we did this weekend, i want her to know this is home and getting in the car does NOT mean another 9 hour drive. So she'll stay in today.

I'm not sure how well the sleeping in the bed thing is going to work. I'll go deaf in my left hear....she sleeps so close to me (her head was on my pillow) and so far the only one who got a good night's sleep was Tink! we'll figure something out!

As far as my phonecalls, still on the hunt for a job. I have an interview next monday, and a nursing home interested in a few hours of music therapy a week and more phone calls out there waiting to be returned. The right job is out there, i just need to be patient and not get discouraged.

So that's it, nothing earth shattering, just a mom and her dog taking care of some things on a rainy morning!

No comments: