About Us

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So maybe i've learned my lesson



I have recently joined a very active BT board (WOOF!) and was excited reading and seeing what other people have been doing. And i decided to ask about how to stop Tink from peeing in her crate (she's done it twice now) and well, a few people were less than kind saying it was my fault. So i've learned that i don't need everyone and their brothers opinions on things. I'm intelligent enough to ask for help when needed and to problem solve as i go. So for now Tink pees in her crate, thats fine. I think its separation anxiety or whatnot... maybe in time it will decrease.

I was trying to do a photo shoot with Tinker, but she isn't as photogenic as i was hoping. She would rather cuddle all day.

We went to the garage this morning and she did well with all the different sounds and noises... just snuggled in my lap (of course the treat didn't hurt either!)

Miss Tinker has been enjoying a wider variety of foods lately. Last week i cooked up some chicken and added a little bit to her food. This week we've been trying banana (just a little) and some apple and carrots. haha, the banana was a little slimy for her, but once she realized it was edible, she ate it!! The bits of carrot almost seemed tough for her to eat. I was a little dissappointed she didn't like the fruits and veggies as much as i was hoping, but i just think she hasn't been introduced to them before. But boy does she like cottage cheese and i'm assuming she'll like yogurt when i try that. I only give a little at a time and try not to mix too many right now. It is funny to watch her try new foods... Peanut butter is her good old stand by... give it to her 24/7 and she would be happy. I'll have to try and get some pictures of her eating some really yummy snacks!!

No comments: