About Us

Saturday, March 04, 2006

a few realizations


So i'm walking the dog after food shopping on a saturday afternoon and a few things about my life begin to hit me/sink in. First of all, i'm married and living in PA (not so much a shock, but it still hits every now and again). Then i realize, i have finished my schooling and not only have a full time job, but one in my field... I went to school for MUSIC THERAPY and i am a MUSIC THERAPIST. I also have a dog which must me that Nick, Tink and I are a family. I think the real kicker is that we're moving in two weeks and i am procrastinating hard-core on packing... i just don't want to.... So much in my life has "gone the way it should" that some times its overwhelming, like walking my dog. I could easily pass for a college student in my jeans and college hoodie walking the dog... but i'm not... I feel so old and yet so young at the same time... birthday in a few weeks... i always put birthdays on the calendar (even my own) and when i saw it will be my 23rd I thought "this must be someone else's Birthday" It didn't even register that I am another year older.

Sigh, maybe i'm not expressing myself how i want to be. I am so happy with life; God has truly been blessing us. I have not visited my family since Christmas and its starting to weigh on me. Being daddy's little girl curled up on his lap with a dog or two doesn't seem like such a bad idea... it never was ; )

So thats my ramble... tink is contentedly chewing on something edible. My little snuggle muffin and I did manage to get up by 9 this saturday morning. We're doing laundry now...she's supervising to make sure i don't mix the colors and the whites : )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you both look SO happy!!