About Us

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mommy's turn to be sick
















aren't i cute?!?!? How could you not love my beautiful face!?!









ok, it's Tinker here. Mom and Dad can't seem to get their act together with updating the world with how i'm doing. So i gotta take things into my own paws.
Yesterday and today have been great... Mom's been home sick with strep, whatever the heck that is.. she says i can't get it because i'm on enough meds for a small elephant with this foot infection still. She's on meds now too. but anyways, its been really nice having her around all day... we stayed in bed until 10 this morning. About that time i wanted a really long belly rub : ) which of course she gave me being the favorite dogter and all.

Well lets see.... I'm pretty good with getting around the new apartment. They thought they could trick me by moving, but i'm too smart for that. I get to all the rooms with ease. I especially know how to book it down the hallway to my bed when i know they're trying to get ready to leave soon. Only the house changed, not the people (not even the furniture..is that legal?) so its pretty easy to go along with it... of course, i don't mind the extra pampering and treats and snuggle times either....

I thought with mom being sick i would be safe from a bath, but nooooooo. A bunch of natural stuff for me came and she decided i needed to be safe from fleas and ticks yesterday. She shampooed me and I got conditioner and then this spray stuff.... I kinda stink but daddy says he likes it. But it won't hurt me, just the fleas. So thats nice.

I used to bark alot when mom and dad leave me, but they put me in the office and i settle down most of the times now.... i'm learning that they're coming back and so i sit and wait : )

OH oH! Mom got me a Zuke treat!! (its like a greenie but no wheat, corn or icky cellulose that doesn't digest) It takes pretty yummy, but i was easily distracted last night... mom said i had some ADD whatever that is... there was so much going on while daddy cleaned what was i supposed to do???

Hee hee.... mommy's feeling a little better today, but she still gets to stay home so she doesn't infect anyone else. Mommy also says that I'm so cute! she thinks my expression in front of the camera has changed since i came to be part of the family... I say of course! i have a family!

Oh and my foot is doing better, its just taking a while to get rid of all the 'fection. but i get cheese every night!!!

No comments: