About Us

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This one's for you God mama Charli


Thank you for all your love and kindess to me Godmama. My mom and dad are great, but you can never replace a godmama and a foster mama. You helped me through a lot when i first got to the shelter. You helped me learn that i can let me be me! Living in Georgia wasn't easy, but you were one of my first friends! So thank you! And the treats, hugs, kisses, and snuggles weren't so bad either ; ) I will never forget you and all that you did for me. Maybe some day we'll see each other again.
My mom and dad are really thankful and greatful that you and the Small Animal Rescue took such good care of me. If you didn't, I may still not have a home. We all thought I would be there forever (and no one knows why, who wouldn't want such a cute, cuddly, spunky Boston Terrier?!?!). But my family came at last! And of course, Godmama, I will be an ambasaadory for all the little doggies who were thought to be "unadoptable" and found forever homes. Maybe I should come up with a secret hand shake (or butt sniff) for that special group of us!

Ok, well, thats it, thanks Godmama. Mom and Dad are cooking a WHOLE chicken in the crockpot and I dont wanna miss ANY of that action!

No comments: