About Us

Thursday, July 20, 2006

taking it easy

Just taking it easy over here in PA... nothing very exciting .... just a lot of heat and humidity which means laying in the A/C, taking shorter naps and sleeping in with mum on the weekend : )

Also, mom got some stuff from the caninine medicine chest to help get rid of my tumors naturally... which means i get to eat a lot : ) we'll see how it works... i also got some vitamins, minerals and other fun things to help me continue to feel better : )

Daddy's new job is going well and these last few weeks i've been able to stay outa my crate more : ) its been a nice vacation : )

Also, we're going to visit grandma & grandpa Rowe in MD next weekend and i'm excited! I promise i'll be nice to Miss Maddie : )

And Mum just told me we get to go to the outerbanks in the fall! I've never been but my mum & dad talk about it alot and are really excited, so i'm sure its going to be great!

My hair is almost all grown back on my ears now... which i hope it stays that way cause mum keeps rubbing my ears....i hope the hair doesn't fall off! mmm i love cuddling with her though!

No comments: