About Us

Friday, August 18, 2006

Apparently I've been tagged!

Apparently gooch tagged me and I'm supposed to share *5* weird things about myself! Imagine that!

so here we go!
  1. The first thing i do when i get up is roll repeatedly. I make sure i get every part of my back on that carpet! and then i stand up and stretch my back legs a few times for good measure!
  2. I like to lick my mommy's leg after she's put lotion on them. Forget just her legs, i also lick her arms in the morning when she's trying to sleep!
  3. I'm deathly afraid of thunder and rain, but fireworks and guns don't even phase me. However, snuggling with mum is never bad ; )
  4. When vising family and friends and borrowing another doggies crate, i never pee in it. However, at home, i pee in my crate on a regular basis.
  5. I make more noise sleeping then when i'm awake
not terribly exciting, but there they are! the problem is i have no idea who to tag!!!! leave some comments and let me know!

No comments: