About Us

Friday, August 11, 2006

It's me and Mommy this weekend!

Well, dad is off to the cabin with uncle zach & nate... which means mum & I have the whole weekend to ourselves! And whats the first thing mum does after dad leaves? she VACUUMS! i hate the vacuum, but i was a good girl and sat on the bed until she finished in the bedroom. Then Auntie Linsdsay came over and i got to snuggle with her & mum while they chit-chatted... and now we're relaxin' in bed & taking it easy : )

And the best part?!?! I GET TO SLEEP IN BED FOR THE NEXT 2 NIGHTS! Now, don't get me wrong, we're going to miss dad terribly, but mum & I will survive, *sniff, sniff*




These pics are from the Pork BBQ evening we had at Nate's earlier in the month....


I ahem, borrowed Plato's bed for a little bit : )


And of course a nice family photo op.

No comments: