About Us

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tinker's Posse

Well, my fam & I spent the weekend at Gram & Pap Rowe's house with Maddie, Lucy & her family... The pics say it all, well just about : )


The 3 girls ready to go inside : )


Daddy's "muttitasking" petting me & throwing the newspaper for Maddie


Lucy & Maddie got to lick the plates in the dishwasher so Gram made sure i had my own plates to lick!

I'm not so sure about this water thing... i don't care how hot it is.


Exit right please, thats my cue.



I gotta find the right place to go potty or else...



Gram Rowe was so nice and patted me all weekend!


Assume the belly rub position!




Taking it easy inside



Gram loving on me & Maddie


Gram bought me & Lucy some peanut buttery snacks... mmm and lots of things to snack on all weekend! We had a great time sleeping and walking & playing!

Pap called us Tinker's posse cause I'm in charge (and thats the way I like it : ) And i ain't so little either!

No comments: