About Us

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Da Beach!

I loved our vacation! And Dad-o took more pictures than we know what to do with!
so here we go!




The waves were so rough and the tide so high that we couldn't go on the beach a few times!! I actaully went swimming in a wave... mum saved me and then we went home and dried off... and took a nice long nap : )



The group of us walking on the beach. Mum was nice and picked me up when the wind was sand blasting my body





Gram & Pap brough MARROW BONES! lets just say i had a nice afternoon on monday ; )




Maddie in the water, she was crazy!!!



Me and Dad-o : )



Aren't I cute?!?
Playing rummy is hard work... don't mind me while i .... take... a.....


No idea what these are, but they sure smelled good!



Exploring!




There's a pyramid in the background if you can catch it... i'm the princess



It was a great weekend!!! And we might be going back for a WHOLE week next year!!!!
The Outerbarks was really cool!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE obx. Where did you guys stay?