About Us

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Rescue Opportunities

I did something I shouldn't have done. I looked through Wanda's list of Rescue Boston Terriers (ABTR). I know i can't adopt another one now, but it makes me so incredibly sad. The list makes me so darn sad. the stories, the problems, the sweet little dogs who didn't do anything wrong... they were just born. Bostons are so loveable and these little ones are craving love! If you're on the market for a Boston Terrier, please please consider a rescue! And ABTR ships dogs.

There is also NEBTRescue that is more local, NJ, PA, NY, and sometimes CT & DE. There are many more dogs available than are listed, so again, if interested do something!

And finally the master BT rescue list : ) Thanks to Littlebeasts.com & BCTA

I know that someday we will have another rescue and hopefully sooner than that we will foster. But i always need to keep in mind that i can't just adopt any boston (or Boxer). Because Tink is going to live for a looong time, i need to keep a very specific type of dog in mind to add to our family. Another female is just not an option. a younger male probably isn't.... oh, but they pull at my heartstrings... a little male with cataracts or another one eyed female that wants to be a lap dog. They all just want love and a safe and secure home. (same with kids, but we wont go there today)

For now, Nick and I have plenty of love to shower on this little one. : )

No comments: