About Us

Saturday, January 27, 2007

wisdom teeth recovery

What's up with all my pics not posting? ay de mi. Anyways, I believe Tinker thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in bed/on the couch with me all day yesterday and she is enjoying a similar day today : )
I don't look like a chipmunk and the ibuprofen is taking most of the pain away, so thats nice.
But honestly... the pudding and jello is getting old real quickly. The milkshakes are not, but how many of those can i drink in a day?!?!?

hehe, Tinker actually went for a walk this morning, although she's been picking up her left hind leg pretty severely outside in the cold. and not quite as bad in the morning when she wakes up. The vet said to add MSM to her glucosamine/chondroitin regimen. I just don't want her to be in any pain.... one step at a time i guess.

No comments: