About Us

Sunday, March 02, 2008

NEBTR Updates

So in an effort to let people know what is going on with the fosters that I am helping to find homes for... here we go.

Timothy found his forever home 2 weeks ago now I believe. A man in the same town he was being fostered in, fell in love with him and adopted him. I love happy endings : )

Tiffany and I are still looking for Cassie's perfect home. We've had a few apps that we've liked but for one reason or another they haven't worked out. Supposedly there are a few more coming through, so hopefully, the right home is out there. If you think you are the right forever home for Cassie, please fill out an app and send it in!

I've recently started helping arrange home checks and eventually I will be helping with arranging transports as well. I've gained such a new respect and appreciation for all a rescue does since I've been more involved in the process. There is sooo much that goes on behind the scenes!
The first HC I arranged is scheduled for today, so hopefully it will go well and Ginger will have a forever home too!
There are so many great dogs in rescues and shelters, if you're considering a dog, please at least consider this option!
We have quite a few dogs that are getting ready for their forever homes, hopefully the next few weeks will be full of home checks and placements!

No comments: