About Us

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Acupuncture

Tink and I both went for an acupuncture treatment this morning. Nancy focused on clearing her head as well as points on her lower back to move some chi and help her legs. Tink also had 2 on her knees specifically to help with any knee stiffness. The one point in her head really caused a reaction, Tink went to lay down almost violently/very quickly and as soon as it was taken out she stopped.... She took what she needed from the point so I hope it helps. Immediately after the treatment she appeared much more alert and ready for the day! It was her mommy that needed a nap!

After our visit with Nancy, Tink and I took a trip to petsmart to pick up some treats! We found some Twistix which we both like for her, so of course we had to pick them up!

After a nice walk back here at the apartments Tink and I retired for a long nap...

I have the best dog ever!

No comments: