About Us

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tink Makes Me So Happy

Tink has been doing so well lately. Aside from her ulcer/gum issue, she has been wonderful. She is full of more energy, she looks good, is acting well, she doesn't seem to be as stiff or sore as often.

She's been cracking me up on walks lately. She walks well and keeps up (after she sniffs to her little heart's desire) but as soon as we get back to the apartment area, she boogies soo fast that it is everything we can do to keep up. It's like she goes into turbo overdrive or something. Sometimes she gets too far ahead that I can't control her and then I bring her back into a heel. But otherwise I get so much enjoyment from watching her fly down the walkway!


Tink and Penny relaxing on what used to be Larry's bed--
good thing it's not his anymore or someone would be paying
with their head for having *2* dogs on the bed
(ahem, that would be me!)



Tink relaxing on the couch--
so often all she wants is a soft blanket to nest on then sleep on--
really how could we deprive her of a soft blanket???


So yeah, that's my story lately. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous for walking and Tink and I have been making the most of every evening (and morning when she decides she will walk). There is something very soothing about walking in the cool evening air with my little one. Hopefully this weather will hang around for a while longer so we can enjoy our extended walks that much longer without freezing!

No comments: