About Us

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Adventure Continues....

...I didn't want to post this until it was confirmed. And now it appears to be so! As of next Saturday Tinker will have a foster brudda, Iggy. He's a 9yr old owner surrender with no major issues, so we're told. I absolutely cannot wait to meet this little guy! I'm so excited and so nervous all at the same time. Nick is excited too. There are so many unknowns in the situation now, that I play the what-if game. I know that we'll do this whole foster process well, I just hope it goes smoothly and that Tink gets over her little self. I know that she enjoys other dogs around, but I also know she loves being the princess--which of course she will still be. She will maintain her sleeping in bed priviledges and snuggling with her mom, but of course she will have to share her treats (gasp!) and maybe even be a little more active!

Nick and I were joking last night. We were talking about how I was going to have to get up a little earlier in the mornings to help take care of both the dogs (since nick usually feeds Tink and then she comes back to bed with me). We laughed at the thought of having 2 snuggle bunny sleepy heads-- Imagine if Iggy is just as much of a sleepy morning dog as Tink is! There will be 3 of us all snuggled in bed!

Our main goal for Iggy is to love him and find him the perfect forever home just a quick as possible. Oh I just love this adventure we're on together! More to come for sure!

(Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Tink! PS: You're getting a temporary Brudda!)

No comments: