About Us

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cabin Fever has hit...

.... at least I hope that's all it is. Tink, Iggy, and I are going crazy. Tinker has been bumping around this house like its her job! She goes so fast and has been bumping so hard! She finds her bed and keeps on going. I can't figure her out! I usually put her on the couch to cool down, but she's peed on it twice now (my grandmother would have a cow if she found out her love seat has been peed on!) and I'm not so inclined to help her out in that way (is that bad of me?)

Iggy and I did go for a nice long and brisk walk this evening which was great for both of us, but he is so insistent upon finding his version of gold in every nook and cranny....we played fetch a little bit with a kong but when he gets too mouthy/growly, I quit and he's left to figure it out on his own!

I've noticed that Tink sleeps even more lately. When she's not bumping like a banchee she is sleeping. Maybe that's ok...

Another thing I've noticed about Tink having Iggys around: she is self-centered like Iggy but in a very different way. I don't know how to adequately explain that thought...While Iggy isn't generally considerate of her, she isn't considerate of Iggy either. She gets pushy around food, like a spoiled little one...you notice so much more about one dog when you have two, especially after having one for so long. I wouldn't have considered her spoiled in a negative way until I started to see her interact with Iggs. I love this little one to pieces and wouldn't trade her for the world... It's just interesting to watch her as she and Iggs hang out together.

Any hoo! I am so excited that some warmer weather is on it's way. The 3 of us can take some long relaxing walks (ha! That's crazy to think about walking the 2 of them together!) while we wait for Nick to come home from internship stuff!

Are we ready for spring yet?!?!? YES!

No comments: