About Us

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Miscellaneous Tink and Iggy Pics

Well Iggy's been gone for almost 2 weeks I guess and I decided it was time to update the blog with some last Iggy pics and some new Tinker pics. Iggy is doing very well at his forever home. Spoiled as he should be. I heard that he occasionally sleeps in bed with his new kid and even gets bone shaped pancakes once in a while!




Iggy would sleep under anything he could find!



Yup, another blanket



He's actually IN this bed. Tink created a whole in the bottom (which wasn't too big and I was planning on fixing...) Well Iggy made it larger and put most of his body INTO it!


You can just about see his head in the bottom right side of the picture....



Tink prefers to lay on TOP of soft, fluffy things



Soft and fluffy....



no, not begging....but when you're finished could I...?

No comments: