About Us

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Molly update 8-25-09

So Molly has been with us about a week and a half already. It feels like she has been here so much longer (in a positive way). She fits in so well and is such an easy girl to take care of. She crates beautifully, walks on a leash wonderfully, I can walk the 2 girls together if Nick's not around without fearing for any of our lives or safety : ) She is the easiest foster yet.

She loves to chew (although that has settled down a bit.) Her first weekend here she took an afternoon and went through the toy box. She pulled every bone and hoof out of it and tasted each one. So adorable.

I think she prefers Nick slightly over me...it's better that way though. Nick won't get too jealous! It's 3 to 1 now on the gender ratio, we should go easy on him : )

Her poop has finally become normal and predictable and she is loving the home cooked food. I gave her a bath before we went to the cabin and the difference is dramatic. Her coat is so shiny and soft; I just love to touch her and pat her. She's not acting as hungry nor is she drinking nearly as much as when she first arrived. Between the 2 dogs, they're not drinking more than 2.5 cups of water each day. Dr. Haver was very pleased with that information.

She's currently laying on my feet while I update the blog! Yay for amazing fosters!

No comments: