About Us

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tinker Loves her Mommy!

So I had the privilege of joining 70 5th graders on their summer Survivor Camp experience. It was an absolute blast! Tink however, didn't appreciate that I left her with her Daddy for 2.5 days (and a transport dog that spent 2 nights here, but that's another story!)

Nick came to pick me up at the church sunday evening and brought the little Stinker along with him. She was so content to let me hold her in my arms : ) She glued herself to me the rest of the night. Bedtime came around and she refused to settle on her bed. I didn't even get her all the way on the bed and she was down glued to my side ALL NIGHT LONG! She didn't move from me. We had the best night sleep in such a long while! She was just making sure that I wasn't going any where!

On another positive note, Tink continues to do very well. We've been feeding Tink mostly a homemade diet which she loves; in addition, her calcium and her Kidney supplement came last week. We've been adding them slowly to her diet but they appear to be helping as we've had no accidents in the house in the past 4 days or so and she is making it through the night with much more regularity! She is doing so well and seems happy too. Now if we could just get rid of some of this humidity she would be even more thrilled as walks are pretty torturous even to the dumpster and back.

It's sooo good to be home with my Nicholas and of course with my little Tinker too.

No comments: