About Us

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun & Happy Happenings

  • So last Friday before PMAD, I was giving Molly a bath (because she gets so stinky so quickly). I brought in some duck strips that both girls love for a yummy treat for Miss Moo, except I put it on the floor so I could easily reach it while I was bathing her. Do you see where this is going yet? Tink sniffed out the goods from the living room, came into the bathroom, major stealth mode, sniffed the duck strip out in 2.5 seconds. She snatched it up so quickly, turned around, and booked it out of the bathroom without a single bump! I just sat there on the edge of the tub laughing. Molly looked at me like "hey, that WAS mine!" Tink's still got it, that's for sure!
  • Unfortunately for me (fortunately for the little ladies), Tink has taught Molly that each time they come in from a walk or potty break, they get a treat. So the only thing harder than ignoring Tinker when she wants a snack is ignoring Tink AND Molly when they want (and feel entitled) to a snack. So now the 2 of them stand in various places around the kitchen, Tink ringing her food bowl and Molly hopping on her back legs and wiggling her butt! Yes, they definitely have me trained....
  • Molly has the cutest little butt wiggle and yodel when it's meal time or when she THINKS it's dinner time! She has also stopped waddling and is developing muscle and strength in her back end
  • Tinker still walks up the stairs at least 2x's per day. Every once in a while, she initiates walking up and man is she a confident little lady!

No comments: