About Us

Friday, February 26, 2010

Loofa Dog!!!!

So Nick and I went out for a little bit this evening and ended up at TJ Maxx....of course we found the doggy stuff and lo and behold, there was a giant lavender loofa dog for $4!!!  Well, I don't think I need to say anything else.  Her eyes got so wide when we walked through the door....these pictures speak for themselves...

 
Her paw has been on loofa all night

  
not sharing tonight!

  
Aren't I beautiful?!
 
 
stop da flashes mom!

 
What's that?

  
I'll get you loofa dog!
 
  
take that!
 
 
She's even smiling like loofa dog!

  
Look at those teefers!

  
almost getting sleepy

  
she brought loofa dog on the couch and is sleeping on top of him so to make sure he stays around

 
yup, she may have found a new favorite toy....

I took loofa dog with us to go out and potty and she went down a few of the top stairs and then a few of the bottom stairs as well.  She really is quite careful and I'm pretty sure she is going to be able to go down these stairs at some point.  We're just taking it slow and doing our best to have all good experiences going down the stairs.  I also learned that Ori can't pee with loofa in her mouth.  (but I'm still smarter than the dog and can hide loofa behind my back so she will pee!)

No comments: