About Us

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little update


Thank heavens the rain has stopped and the sun and warm weather have returned!  The 4 of us have been going for longer walks again which has also increased the snuggle time on the couch!  We're all hanging in here pretty well for the most part.  Still working on Moo's med balance...a blowout last week, beginning to act more hungry, but doing ok.  The last double batch of food I cooked I added sweet potato in addition to the ground beef so hopefully we can continue to add a tiny bit more weight to her.  I haven't started her on the new batch, but most likely this weekend.

Ori is really getting into the routine over here.  Potty training is going the right direction, minus a rainy saturday setback.  She knows the routine and has even included snuggle time after breakfast if we can!  She's been putting her self to bed by taking loofa dog into the crate at night and then we just close the door behind her.  Poor loofa dog isn't doing so well though...I'll have to post pictures of Ori's latest adventure with Loofa.  She's had a taste of destuffing and now every stuffy has Ori on a mission for fluff!!!!  But she's cute, so before I clean up, I document the adventure.

We've had Moo 7 months yesterday and it will be 2 months with Ori on Thursday.  Ori also turns 4 on Friday.  Not sure how we're celebrating yet....maybe some yummy things to chew?  a cardboard cake for her to destroy?  A new loofa dog?  Ha, we'll see : )  I totally love life with our 2 little girls.  I was thinking on 1 of our afternoon walks though, how much simpler life was with just 1.  Not that it was easy all the time with Tink, but obviously 1 dog is easier than 2.  I viewed life as idyllic with Tink.  I know it wasn't, but if was a beautiful not-quite-4 years with her.   It amazes me where my mind wanders as I walk with the girls.  I loved to walk with Tink, wandering around the neighborhood.  I still love walking and wandering with my girls, in the sun, in the morning, afternoon, whatever.  I just love it, even when these 2 are eating rabbit poo or whatever else they try to get into....

All in all a decent week or so....more pics to follow....

No comments: