About Us

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Daddy's girl

 Ori is a spunky crazy, do it her way kind of girl.  She's easily distracted, loves to play and run around like a bat outta you know where and loves loves loves life.  She has been doing very well overall with the house training but apparently had a slight relapse earlier in the week.  Monday I think-  she managed to poop twice in the house and pee twice.  Now we keep a good eye on her, but have been getting a little lax because she'd been doing so well.  One pee was right in front of me while I was on the phone...she knew I couldn't do anything!  Since Monday, we've been back to our more consistent schedule and Nick has been dear about taking her out at key points in the evening....so far so good since Monday.  I've been jokingly fussing about Ori and Nick is really quick to stand up for her.  He loves her very very much and it's fun to watch his face both when we're walking and when he and O are playing together.  So yeah,  she's daddy's girl : ) But really she'd be friends with the entire world if they'd let her!

Moo on the other hand has been fabulous herself this week.  The only thing we've been running into is because of her age she has good days and not so good days.  We've had a spell of good days but this morning should couldn't jump up on the bed herself.  It's those little details that I watch for with her... the pains of owning a darling senior dog.   Her coat and skin look good, she continues to be loving and affectionate, and she still doesn't put up with any of O's shenanigans!

This heat takes it's toll on both girls!  Our walks consistent of going to the dumpster and back until after the sun goes down and even then around the apartments last night proved a little taxing for Moo.  I am so grateful for A/C as I don't worry about my girls while I'm gone to work during the day.  I know they're cool and safe and ready to be crazy when we get home : )

No comments: