About Us

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lousy Alarm Clock

Yesterday morning I was trying to steal a few more minutes of sleep before I got up for the day.  Nick had left and O was snuggled up next to me.  Moo decided to sit by the closed door and wait.  Until she got tired of waiting that is.  She jumped up on the bed, sat down on top of me and proceeded to paw at my leg repeatedly.  She wasn't taking no for an answer!  I asked her how many cookies her daddy bribed her with to do this, but she wasn't telling!  I finally got up and our routine resumed with a few good yodels from Moo thrown in for good measure.  I'm laughing about it now, but I certainly wasn't happy at 7:15!!  Nick fed the girls all weekend and he isn't quite as generous as I am with the portions so she must have been extra hungry and anxious for the breakfast train!  A roundabout complement from Miss Moo if you will.  Good thing she's cute!

No comments: