About Us

Friday, July 02, 2010

Moo is 1 smart cookie!


So last night, Molly is laying on the floor and I'm petting her.  She rolls over and I rub her belly.  I talk to her in my silly baby voice and she seems to be loving the attention.  I stopped petting her, because I like to wait for her to paw at me (like Tink used to do) to tell me she wants more.  I then ask her "what do you want Moo?"  And wouldn't you know she jumps up and walks over to the kitchen and starts her cookie dance!  I laughed so hard!  Of course, I had to give her a cook for that!

As we were climbing into bed (Ori was already there!) Moo was wandering around the bedroom and Nick asked her "where do you want to sleep Molly?"  And as soon as he finished the question, she jumped up in bed and snuggled in next to me!  Ha!  2 for 2!  Both girls ended up sleeping in bed last night (My husband loves me!)  I had 2 little doggie balls curled up next to me 1 on top of the other almost.  I loved it!  The girls did have a long day in their crates (with a mid day dog walking excursion).  I find that in some ways that the long days are harder on Moo than O.  Molly isn't typically an overly friendly dog, but she was clamoring for extra love and we were happy to oblige, complete with snuggle time in bed!

No comments: