About Us

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ori: the Interior Destroyer

Last Wednesday, I put both girls in their crates and went to work.  Less than 8 hrs later I came home to Ori running around barking like a banshee and parts of my house, umm, shall we say redecorated?  I must have not latched her crate tightly before I left.  Needless to say, these pictures provide a strong rationale as to why Ori needs to be crated while we're out of the house!

 The laundry basket and all the laundry was on top of the crate when I left that morning


She ransacked Nick's closet and destroyed some boxes and papers

A big picture perspective


Moo, surveying the damage

 This was a stereo remote


 And little black plastic pieces were all over the floor....


She chewed 3 pairs of nick's shoes in the back and carried the trash bag into the living room to destroy

Moral of the story, keep your room clean or ya might get raided by Ori!!!

No comments: