About Us

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Daddy's Perspective

So the little princess has been here a week and I haven't had my chance to put my 2 cents in yet about this wonderful little bundle of joy. She is just that. I'm very proud to have her as the very first dog that we have ever owned. She is so loving and I think that she is the most adorable thing that I have ever seen. She has been here only a week and I can't imagine our little family without her. She greets me every day I come home for work and snubs me whenever Vicki comes around. I know that she prefers Vicki and gets jealous of me being around her but I was here first. But I'm willing to share.

So she's quite an adventuress weekend. She got to go the gathering on friday night then on Saturday she finally got to meet Matt and Amanda. I can tell that she likes them a lot. After that she had to stay home by herself for 3 hours while we went to Matt and Amanda's. She had to stay home because we didn't want her to go after little Plato (Their dog). What is significant about this is that it was her longest time by herself since we've had her. When we got home she was very excited and did a little dance for us. The next morning she had to stay home while we were at church so that meant another 4 hours by herself. She did well with all that time by herself in her crate.

I love this little girl so much. I can't wait for EVERYONE to meet her.

No comments: