About Us

Friday, January 27, 2006

Tinker Time


Hi everyone, this is Tinker. Since this is about me, its my turn to rite. I really like it here alot except its COLD right now. But mom and dad usually put my hoodie on so i'm not toooooo cold. Mommy feeds me yummy food, i have a warm bed, and i get to snuggle a lot. Mommy says i'm doing better with not going potty in the house too. (but thats partly cause she takes me out when i even look like i'm thinkin about peeing!)

I guess i've been more ak-tiv lately.. whatever that means. All i know is i'm having fun exploring my new home. I've found out whats underneath the bed (some dust and some small boxes), the clothes basket, the CD's and new stereo speakers that grandpa brought over last night and i learned that chair legs are never quite in the same spot. But i'm smart cause mommy keeps a good eye on me and when i hear her say "careful" i know to stop and not bang into something hard. I'm doing pretty well if i do say so myself. I don't sleep as much cause i want to see whats going on. This morning i helped mommy wrap a gift : )

Sometimes mommy holds me real close and talks to me in a soft voice and tells me how much she and daddy love me and how perfect I am for them. I like to kiss her at that point to let her know i love them too. Something i sit and shake a little... I'm still getting used to this new place and sometimes i miss the people I left behind. But mommy keeps a good eye on me and gently pats or cuddles with me to let me know that i'm ok.
I stayed home with Dad last night... I helped him write a paper for class and then helped him play video games. I got to meet Grandaddy too. But boy was i happy to hear mom's voice when she came home!!! I love it when daddy comes home and rubs my belly.... i also really like it when people rub me behind my ears....

I guess thats about it guys...I'm really liking this "forever home" thing, so don't worry about me. As ak-tiv as i am, its time for me to take a nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tink!! I am so glad that you are a part of Vicki and Nick's family! They are very loving people, you had better take care of them! They needed you just about as much as you needed them, I think. Just give them lots of kisses (and let Nick kiss Vick a little) and keep your messes outdoors and keep being your angelic self. :)
Much love from you new cousin Kate!