About Us

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Another vet check

Tink and I headed off to the vet today just to have her skin looked at. Her coat is beautiful (and the vet even said so himself!) but her skin has been so flaky and i wanted to make sure it wasn't mites or her thyroid or anything else. He gave her a clean bill of health, approved of her food and diet and said the only thing he would change is to bathe her with a nice oatmeal shampoo to help her skin. He seems to thin that her skin is rejuvenating itself and getting rid of the old and coming in with the new! So that was a relief : ) she was actually a little nervous. My mom has said this with other things and i agree, its like she's more comfortable with me and nick and she shows emotions now. No more mr tough (or miss nice) guy. I mean, she wasn't a wuss or anything, she just let me know that there are other places she'd rather be

And speaking of good coat, the hair on her ears is growing back! I'll have to post a close up shot of the baby hair thats growing in. Makes me so happy!!! Anyways, that's the latest! She loves riding in the car and puts her little front paws on the seat to say "i'm ready, let's go!"

and now its snuggle time before bed time!

No comments: