About Us

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A little guitar...


Nick and I actually played guitar and sang tonight : ) it was a lot of fun and relaxing and what i needed tonight. At one point, nick was playing and singing and I was laying down patting Tinker and the song or his voice or something reminded me of one night in early january that we found out that we might not get Tinker. I cried and cried and cried that night over a little dog that I had never met, but had fallen head over heels for. Nick played a song that night that matched my mood so perfectly and was actually the catalyst for my tears. Part of me felt so silly or like i was over reacting, but it was so real. But tonight, she was laying here with us as we were playing. She is here, a part of our family, part of the music of our life. She has interwoven herself so completely into our lives in the mere 4 months that we have known her, but she fits so perfectly. Nick and I can not imagine life without her happy little butt wiggle and kisses and "please give me a belly rub now" looks! She may have fit in with an older couple or woman, but let's face it, she has a lot more fun here and we do too!

Just some past thoughts and feelings...thought I'd share.

No comments: