About Us

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!

I've had a busy week and therefore haven't had time to update... but here I am and ready to go!Hehe, well, sorta... here daddy & I are pretending to sleep so mum can take a cute picture : )
Plato Plates came over with his mum & dad sat evening... i was a little miffed, but i got over it... he's not such a bad guy. we went for a little walk together and then we hung out... but he decided to sleep on the chair so i got my comfy bed out for a bit

Pirate, what?

Me & Katie!! Right after Plato left, Larry & Katie came to visit! She's so nice! she let me sleep on her lap! She also took me for a nice walk and let me use her bed!

Belly rub! my favorite! My favorite uncle was so nice to me! He rubbed my belly, took me for walks and carried me around and petted me! what a nice guy!



I like to do my part around the house and help clean up, so i'm helping daddy finish his snack



It was a lot of work being so cute all week! so I took lots of naps! speaking of which, maybe i should go find a nice warm place to relax : )

No comments: