About Us

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Look at me sleep : )

Mum says i'm like grandpa Thomes in that I can sleep anywhere! so here is my proof! love ya Grandpa!

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy....."




Dad, can't i sleep in peace pleaz?

I discovered the pillows on the couch and I must say, I approve



I just needed a quiet spot to relax yesterday and this looked as good as any



Relaxing with my Daddy on father's day. His belly is soft and comfy : )

Mum says we're heading up to visit grandpa and granna in Massachuuseeettts : ) I'm excited!! No leash cause they have fenced in yards, a pond to swim in, aunts and uncles to harrass, grandpa's lap to sleep on and lots of walks. Mum also says her a/c is getting fixed in her car so i can have a comfy ride : ) I don't know what a/c is, but i'm taking her word for it.

It's been rainy here lately and i've got myself in bed TWO times in the past week! I'm such a smart little girl. Mum and I had an easy saturday, we got up early to deliver food to friends in Ephrata but then we took a nice LONG nap in the afternoon and then plato and his parents came over for another visit. And now i'm watching a movie through my eyelid with my daddy, another trait mum says i get from grandpa.

No comments: