About Us

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Me is sick...

Hi all, is me Tink. Ima feelin betta today, but i waz sick! Mum says i was a sneezin an weezin and i had boogies comin outa my nose! All i did on fri was sleep on my snuggle ball (and eat o course!) I hard a hard time sleepin 2 nites ago--my nose got snuffed up so i hadda sit up so i could breeth again! Last night was betta, i slept justa fine!
mum called my dr just to keep him up on me and he too is keepin an eye on me!
Mum's been taking out my heatin pad to keep me warm and lots of snugglin.

Mum & Dado no i'm feelin betta now doh because i was awanderin the house. And i couldn't refuse a marrow bone eeda!!! mmm, mmm yummy!

Just a slightly wet nose and some sneezin. not so bad, cause i still get to snuggle! Mum & i slept in dis morning. I wuv it when i get to sweep in her arms in da mornin! heaven!

No comments: