About Us

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tink's feeling better

I think that Tinker had a 24 hr bug of some sort. She was feeling much better yesterday and is basically back to her normal self plus an occasional sneeze or 2. But no more boogies : )
Yesterday was a beautiful day filled with cleaning, then lots of relaxing! The weather was beautiful so we took tink for an extra mid day walk. She appeared to love it and promptly fell to sleep for the afternoon when we returned.

Tinker has once again taken to pawing up at the bed when she wants to snuggle! YAY! I knew the snuggle ball couldn't be better than snuggling with her mum forever!

Related or not, but now i'm not feeling great. I think it will pass, just enough to be annoying. Took a short nap on the couch after church this morning and tink, true to herself, snuggled right up next to me. She really knows how to make me happy-- my snuggly loveable little girl. And fortunately for her, her bath day has been postponed until i feel 100% again : )

One more week until Nick and I have 10 days off... can't wait for a beautiful vacation! Tink's pretty excited too : ) We'll get to see Granna & Grandpa and uncle Larry and aunt Katie and everyone else up there... then we get to see Gram & Grandpa Rowe later in the week. it should be a great weekend!

No comments: