About Us

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tink Graduates from Basic Obedience

If all of you could have seen the transformation that took place in this little girl from week 1 to week 4.... you would smile as only Tinker can make you!!! Her confidence is even stronger! We got out of the car and she ran around that field, and ran, and ran, i wasn't sure if she was going to stop!!! Hehe, Her sit and stay, down and stay, sitting for a greeting, and come are beautiful!!! Heel is doing pretty well and she's learning how to "take a bow." She also decided she wanted to greet every dog tonight and did so peacefully (and briefly to keep it that way!) She really loves having a job and doing it well! She went through several agility tunnels at the end of the session like a pro tonight too!

Here are some pictures that we took while we were working on sit stay and down stay : )


sloppy old lady sit


good to the last lick


I'm staying


Aren't I beautiful?!?!


You really want me to stay?


Still sitting....


I'm so proud of this girl


We're planning on taking the second level of obedience in June and i am currently looking into taking a class to have her certified as a therapy dog as well as to take her CGC exam. I'm really excited and she really appears to really enjoy it! So onward we go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY, Tink!! I always knew she was way smarter than she let on! :)

I think Ms. Tink will make an excellent therapy dog - who better than she knows how important it is to one's health to love and be loved. Good job, Mom and Dad!

Love, Godmamma Charli

Anonymous said...

wphbdhello Tink, Vicki & Nick, I've just finished reading your blog & what a joyful read! Godmom, Charli refered me & I'm thrilled the 3 of you have found each other! What a blessing for all of you! I also think Tink will make an excellent therapy dog. You go Tink!!
I too have rescued dogs, a lab and a shorthair. We live on acreage in Oregon, lots of room for big dogs.
I'm sure God has a special place for dogs and those who love them.
Hugs, Barb