About Us

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tinker Starts Therapy Class

Let me start by saying Tinker is EXHAUSTED. She is konked out on the dining room floor...she never made it to her bed in the bedroom... : )

Tinker and I are doing an 8 week therapy class in preparation to take the Delta Society exam so she can be an animal assisted therapy dog (YAY!) Tonight we worked on greeting the other dogs and talking over the general places, requirements, organizations and so on and so forth. Tinker did excellent with the greeting, even with the puppy. However, she quietly but noticeably let me know when she had enough which is good. I just need to help her out and remove her from the situation when she tells me she's done.

LouAnn has the cutest little Frenchie Gabe and he wanted to be friends with Tinker!

I'm not quite sure where we want to volunteer, but the possibilities are endless. A reading program was suggested this evening, but i may also entertain a pediatrics unit or something too : ) we'll see what God has in store for us!

More pictures soon : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

(giggle) I have a wonderful vision of Tink turning her one eye up to you with an expression that CLEARLY says "Mom - *I'm* done... how about you??" LOL!! Well done!!

Love, GodMamma Charli