About Us

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Parker Pics

Here are some pics of the little bugger. He's doing better... less barking, more settling....





I took him outside when I came home from work and he rolled and rolled and rolled outside in the grass. We went for a long walk and he slept by my feet all night. I put him back in the kitchen for a bit and he was quiet... so he got to come back out and hang with us : ) He was digging at his back leg (the non-gimpy one...I think his left leg). I couldn't see any bugs or anything goofy, but I sprayed him with neem again just for good measure. We've sent a petfinder bio and hope to have him up by the end of the week! A vet appt on friday should help tell us about his knee.

My Tinker has been particularly snuggly lately....I love bed time with her! I do miss our more relaxed walks that Tink and I usually take. Everything is a bit more hurried with 2 to walk. But it's all good. I'll get in shape and Parker will get a forever home : )

No comments: