About Us

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Parker Update 6/2/09

Seriously, Parker is a different dog since we came back from vacation. Somebody has been covering us in prayer for sure. One night quiet, could be a fluke, 2 nights in a row like it's been, less likely to be a fluke. He isn't as loud or barky here either. He gave himself 2 nice hotspots while he was on vacation, but has stopped chewing on them for the most part since he came back and they're just starting to look a little better (tea tree oil does wonders for skin!)

He's earning more privileges around the house too. I decided he's spent long enough in the kitchen and I need to know what he's like with the family and how he interacts and all that jazz. So far, so good. And when I need him contained, I put him in the kitchen and he is fine. I still wait until he's quiet before he gets out of the kitchen and he does fine with that.

Nick jogged with him this morning and I guess he did pretty well. I think he might be his jogging buddy a few mornings a week : )

He is such a friendly boy. I find him rolling over for a belly rub, looking to have his ears scratched and just to be around people. Whatever room I'm in, he's in. He is a nice boy. I hope the right family comes along for him soon!

No comments: