About Us

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Vet Call 6/2/09

So Dr. Haver called right on schedule like he always does. I explained what was happening and he sat on the phone for quite a while silent. I explained that I knew it wasn't serious yet, I just didn't want it to be 6 days before she poops again. He understood and agreed and after talking it through, he said, "well try some canned pumpkin. We're going for the fiber here... 1/2 teaspoon twice daily. And you keep me posted on how she's doing." Ok, can do! Nick and I were both relieved that he didn't think this was overly serious : )

I went and got some pumpkin and more chicken this evening (along with some icecream and other "brain" food for us!) When we went on our little walk, she pooped! I'll spare all the gory details but I was pleased with the results of the evening : )

No comments: