About Us

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tinker & Parker misc....


So Tink continues to feel better and act better and have more energy. It really is an amazing thing! The 4 of us have been talking nice walks both in the morning and evening together this weekend and it's been lovely. Overall, Parker is very patient with her particularly with letting her bump into him on the walks to keep her on the path. Don't get me wrong though, she can take the lead and enjoys being lead dog too some nights : )

Tink's just about back on her normal diet with her usual kibble ration plus all her extra yummies. I think she is sad that she isn't getting as much chicken any more. She used to scarf it down. Now she eats but there's a slight initial hesitation...."mom, are you sure I'm well enough for this food...?"

I'm thinking of switching both the dogs to Taste of the Wild with the next bag of food. Both of them have been pooping up a storm with the Holistic Eagle pack. The Taste of the Wild is grain free and another high quality food. I would love to see if that will help minimize the poop factor. Now my concern is switching Tink over slowly enough so as not to mess up her system again. I have a few weeks before we'll make the switch though....

Tink and I just had a delightful Sunday afternoon snuggle nap, but now it's time for dinner and a relaxing walk for the gang. More to come for sure : )

No comments: