About Us

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Parker Update 7-15-09

Just before bed last night, Anne emailed us with another wonderful Parker update! Here it is:

"We are so pleased with Parker's progress. He is happy and relaxed. He is playing with us, jumping and running. Last night he wanted to go for a walk even though he had two walks already, so he went and got his leash and put it in front of the door. He lets us know what ever he wants. He doesn't always get it. He is eating well and sleeping in his crate with no problem. He sat on my husband's lap yesterday when my husband was sitting on the floor. Today he got up on my chair, but got off as soon as I saw him. I am thanking you again for the good job you did with him." ~Anne

I am so excited and pleased with how he is transitioning! Proof that all he needed was a foundation to build on!!!

Tink, Nick, and I are off to MA this afternoon for a nice break with my family ; ) Hopefully we'll get some nice pictures of Tink, Stretch, and Jazz as well as some of the horses. We shall see!!!

No comments: