About Us

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tinker and the quest for yummy snacks....

So Nick has let me know that we don't have enough treats for Tink and that she needs to be spoiled more... Which is true on both accounts... we've run out of yummy snacks and Tink can always use some good ole fashion spoiling.

Needless to say, I have been on a quest... I've managed to get 2 types of treats so far. A peanut butter biscuit by Harmony Farms (it was the only thing at Giant that met my specifications including no corn, wheat, or soy...) and a huge bag of the healthy hip duck strips which Tinker absolutely loves!

I plan on picking up some more in MA while on vacation and making sure she gets all the love and affection she can handle! She is currently sleeping soundly on the couch with me after her first delicious taste test of the duck strips. I think those may be a yummy after dinner snack or before bedtime treat... we shall see.

We're open to any yummy and nutritious snack opportunities for the little one. I love to bake for her but haven't had the time recently... will add that to my list of things to do soon : )

No comments: