About Us

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Parker Update

Parker's Mom, Anne called me this afternoon and shared that Parker is settling in quite nicely. She said that he loves his food, his walks and his crate. He looked for me all friday evening after I left but appeared to settle in on saturday. He goes to the front door for walks and goes to the back door to go potty. He leaned up against her for a nice rub and rolled over for a belly rub this morning. He follows her around the house and has been having fun with one of his bully sticks.

As Jodi has said, it's like a beautiful cinderella story for Mr Parks. Sounds like everyone is transitioning nicely! Yeah for Parker : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't fostering just the BEST!!

Nick + Vicki said...

yes, it is. I think of you and your selfless love often when I don't want to give my fosters up. I realize that if you didn't foster and love Tink for us, we would never know the beauty and love of this little one. I try to keep that in perspective as my guys begin their new lives and chapters in forever families full of love and hope. All 3 of us send you our love Charli!