About Us

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Enjoying the gift of today...

Tink apparently had a good morning. She didn't want to walk at 9:30, but at 10:30 she actually went around the apartments with Nick (We have some nice schedules around here some days ; ) She slept in her own bed ALL night last night...she hasn't done that in years! I did pick her up after my alarm went off this morning to snuggle instead of actually getting moving. Molly joined us and made me into a sandwich, Moo on one side and Miss Tink on the other : ) It's a miracle I made it out of the house on time this morning!

I got home this evenig to Tink circling continually in her crate. She continued to circle outside of her crate until I fed her... I found her standing 1/2 sitting 1/2 standing in the back with a slight shake in her body very shortly after dinner. She snuggled down on the couch with me for a little bit, then I walked miss Moo and came back to find her sitting on the couch again in a 1/2 sitting, 1/2 standing position. She walked down to the dumpster with me pretty well. I was going to have her go further, but my gut said to take her in. Each time I ignore my gut I get annoyed with the results so Miss Tink and I went inside.

Fortunately for Tink and Moo, I made up a new dinner entree for them when I arrived home this evening. I thought it might be a good idea for them to sample it while it was still nice and warm! This evening's tasting included venison, kale, nappa cabbage, celery, jasmine rice, eggs, and a bit of garlic for the girls dining pleasure : ) Both scarfed it down feverishly. I gotta give Tink credit, she's been eating like a champ! (it also was a convenient way to give Tink her piece of baby aspirin I forgot to put in her dinner.)

Once again, I think we're going to spend the evening snuggling on the couch... : ) My most amazing husband got us caught up on laundry and took care of the kitchen while he was home this morning. I'll get to do more baking as a result. A win-win situation, right? : )

Poor Molly is feeling a bit off with all that's been going on lately. She sat up on the couch this evening with us and put her little paw on my hand as if to say "hey, I'm here too!" Now don't get me wrong, she's been loved on, but I will say, she's definitely Nick's little lady : ) She's such a goofy girl, we'll have to post some of the goofy stuff she's been doing to keep us laughing over here!

No comments: