About Us

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Molly's New Coat

I took it as a good sign when I felt like sewing a coat for Molly yesterday. Tink wouldn't like the thought of her sister being cold (yeah right!) so I went to Joann's and got a screamin' deal on some remnant fleece. I couldn't see Molly in pink, so we went the teal and purple route. The colors in the pictures aren't true to the actual colors, but close enough. I'm pretty proud of this coat. Pattern to completed project in less than 3 hrs! I didn't destroy the pattern either, so I can make another one without harassing Moo as much! Much improvement over the very first coat I made Miss Tink.


Molly is less than thrilled about wearing a coat.
I hope she feels differently when its 20 F!



I couldn't resist her little bum bum shot : )



Molly also doesn't like the camera!



I like a wide belly band to cover as much of her tummy as possible




Not too bad!

I was comparing Tink's coat I made her 2 years ago and I can't believe how little my peanut was. The coat in that blog posting actually went to Aby and I made Tink one that fit her even better that year. In memory of Tink, we're going to put her Tinkerbell light that Shellie gave us on Moo's coat so we always have her when with us when we're walking...at least in the winter.

No comments: