About Us

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is the way that Molly sleeps....

Moo likes to sleep with her nose covered. I found her on her bed a few nights ago and she looked so peaceful. Unfortunately her eyes seem to be demon-like in most pictures. She wasn't agitated, I assure you.



Perfectly content



Up Close


Sleepy...



I moved too close to the kitchen and this is who I found next to me.
Apparently the kong and bone weren't interesting enough

Molly has a vet appointment in the am to check out her ears and 2 bumps, 1 between her shoulder blades which is more nebulous and a little hard pea like bump on her right knee. Hopefully nothing major on either account. I'd still like to have them looked at, although the vet's office is the LAST place I want to go right now. (ok, maybe right behind going to my own dr's appt which i need to do as well....)

2 nights ago she jumped up into bed at 12:30 and stayed there the rest of the night. Neither Nick nor I were sleeping anyway and neither of us moved her...She wouldn't get out of bed to go pee that morning when I woke up early to go to work. Which just proves that if she doesn't have to go and she's comfy, she doesn't have to go!
This morning she jumped into bed at 7 and before I knew it, it was almost 8:30. She really had to pee at that point and she did jump right out of bed with a little whine to say "hurry up!"

Nick is currently attempting to teach her how to use the cookie ball... a great little girl but not the brightest crayon in the box. Let's just say I'm not sure she's ever going to consistently go to the door that leads to our apartment...

No comments: