About Us

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bath Night & Snuggle Time

So in preparation for the exciting weekend events, the first thing I did was bathe the dogs this evening. They were so cute. They both don't particularly care for baths, but they both endured oh so well. I love soft clean little doggies!!! They had the full spa treatment. Yesterday they had their nails clipped/dremmeled, today was the shampoo, conditioner, blow dried, ears cleaned and sprayed with some neem. Now we're on the couch snuggling oh so contently.

These pictures are from last week. Aren't they cute?


They really do love each other....



My pretty girls



They are often caught trying to sit/lay on one another. Macy thinks nothing of sitting on Molly's head with her big butt. Molly thinks nothing of plopping her body on top of Macy. Meanwhile, Nick and I referee with laughs and "are you kidding me?" comments and looks!

Nick and I are very excited about this Thanksgiving weekend. 4 days together and off from work. Time with family, time away at a B & B, Macy going to her forever home, and now picking up Belle, our newest foster. It's hard to be too sad about Macy leaving because of the cool story she is a part of and because we have another one coming in. I'm already planning for that transition. Continuing to hope and pray that this transition to her new home is all that we think it will be!

3 comments:

karen said...

So excited for you. Sounds like a lovely holiday. Lots of wonderful events. I will miss your updates of your sweet little Macy, but excited to see your new little girl, Belle. Have a wonderful four days together. Looking forward to hearing about your Friday meeting with Macy's new mom.

Nick + Vicki said...

Thanks Karen! We will have lots of stories and hopefully pictures and updates...we may bring the computer to update in case we can grab some wifi somewhere : )

Happy Thanksgiving!

karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I am looking forward to my daughter and son coming over, a small group, but the Bostons will still outnumber the people. Amanda will bring her two, with my three, makes 5 Bostons and a lot of fun!