About Us

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fat Butt and Frog Legs....

Ok, so I know the nick name "fat butt" isn't the greatest but it makes me laugh. I was still groggy in bed Saturday or Sunday morning and Macy got out of bed just as Nick was walking back into the bedroom looking for her. I mumbled something like "fat butt just left" or "fat butt jumped out of bed already" and rolled over to go back to sleep....

This picture doesn't do her body justice as she's definitely looking better weight wise. She has a little waist now and her coat is looking great! She is going to make this little lady a very happy woman and fabulous companion : )


Posing with a bone


Macy loves to chew too. We've caught both of them chewing next to each other in chewy heaven togetherness, and it is stinkin' adorable. Fortunately neither of them are food aggressive in any sense. I do watch them carefully though as they both love their food. Of course they love to tease each other if 1 has a bone that the other 1 wants.... oh darling sisters, enjoy it now as Macy is taking a trip to the Finger Lakes on Friday...with another foster planning to come home with us on Saturday...


Frog Legs!!!


It's not very often that I get to see Molly with a full set of frog legs so I grabbed the camera quickly when I saw these. Isn't she adorable?!?!

On a not so adorable note, Molly was sick again on Sunday night....all down the hallway. Nick found it with his foot on the way to the bathroom. (YUCK!!) I will take pee in the house ANY day Moo over messy poo! Please remember that! Nick being the absolute darling that he is began cleaning it up without a peep (After we both stood their staring in disbelief for almost 5 minutes...). Unfortunately for Molly, she slept in the kitchen that night and has been spending her days in their just in case as linoleum is much nicer to clean than carpet... The vet thinks it's colitis of some form. We had to fast her yesterday. Poor Molly, I felt so badly for her. But she made it and graduated to turkey and rice until her belly is completely healed. (which is hopefully before Friday when we leave her with Nate....) Fortunately for us, Nick did a great job cleaning the carpet. Phew!

Molly and Macy are both currently on the couch with me sleeping, Molly directly next to me and Macy on top of my leg and partially on top of Molly.... I don't understand these girls, but I sure do love them!!!!

1 comment:

karen said...

Sweet sweet girls. I know you will miss Macy when she leaves, but I hope to see lots of pictures of her in her new forever home. What a wonderful gift you gave Macy, the warmth and love of a home, a sister to share, and continued good health.
I can't wait to see the new girl you are getting, and hope she gets along just as well with Miss Molly.
Have a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving.