About Us

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Nothing's final until it's final

So Binx was picked up by her owners at the Philly shelter yesterday afternoon. No Binx for us. I hope this is the best for Binx. Sheryl assured me that we have plenty of dogs that need to come in... I've got my bid in for one, but I'll refrain from any details until he/she is in our house : )

Jodi may be coming over tonight with her little foster girl Mitzy. There's a good chance I may fall completely in love....we shall see. Either way, it's a great way for Jodi to see how Mitzy interacts with a dog that doesn't play (Molly). It sounds like even though Mitzy's 4, she may do better with an older dog or one that doesn't like to play as much. Hey, i'll take one for the team and spend some time with Mitzy and Jodi (and Wilbs too if we must : ) to figure the darling out.

More later for sure : )

No comments: